fresh meat in the forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fresh meat in the forum

Hey there, Emily here, completely new to the forum and basically anything forum-related haha I'm a 31-year-old goofball who just loves to cook even though I tend to mess up sometimes. I didn't like cooking until I was about 25 or something, when I first discovered Korean and Japanese food other than sushi. I wasn't used to this food and was hesitant to try it at first, but when I did, you can say that my life has changed completely! I was suddenly interested in the art of cooking and I'm glad that I found my love for cooking through those specific cuisines not quite familiar in the west.
    Looking forward to my time here and exchange some recipes or experiences with you!

Welcome to the forum Emily. I find Maangchi to be a great source for Korean recipes. Consistently good. https://www.maangchi.com/recipes
    She also has a Youtube channel.
    “If you are afraid of butter, use cream.”
    – Julia Child

Comment

Thank you! Definitely look forward to my time here and thank you so much for recommending me Maangchi! I'll definitely look up some of the videos she's made.

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

• CaribouWho
        Ice cream makers, any recommendations?
        CaribouWho
        Hi all, I'm keen to get into ice cream making and wondering if anyone has any experience with the different machines.

I've found this guide...
        3 weeks ago
      • Gillian
        Potato Soup
        Gillian
        Has anyone got a good recipe for potato soup please? Alternatively suggest what to do with some wrinkly old potatoes which have grown roots already?...
        3 weeks ago
      Working...
      X