Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monique Littlejohn, Cookbook Author new to the forum, free book for 4 days

my photo.jpg

Hello! I am new to the forum. I am a cookbook author, hobby farmer, and jewelry artist that wants to get involved with the cooking community. I focus on local ingredients. As a new hobby farmer of almost 4 acres, I am busy figuring out what our property can produce and what edible freebees that we already have on site. Over the past month, I've picked over 10lbs of blackberries, 100lbs of apples, 1lb of rose hips, 1 lb. of rosemary, and 300 grams of fennel seeds.

​Two months ago, we installed a beehive with European honeybees.

​At the end of the year, I hope to publish a second edition of the Apple Trees and Recipes book, with new recipes and photos. If you have a favorite recipe that you would like to have published, please contact me and as long as you have tested it and I don't already have a version of it in the book, I'll publish it and include you in the acknowledgements section.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    ​Monique Littlejohn, aka Hobby Farm Girl sm Apple trees and recipes cover.jpg
    Last edited by ChefBlue; 02-28-2017, 04:20 PM. Reason: Please limit contact requests to onsite methods.

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X