No announcement yet.

Ice cream makers, any recommendations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice cream makers, any recommendations?

Hi all, I'm keen to get into ice cream making and wondering if anyone has any experience with the different machines.

I've found this guide to be pretty helpful and I'm now just tossing up between getting a 'frozen bowl' machine with the Cuisinart ICE-70 or going all out with a compressor machine and getting the Breville BCI600XL.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these two machines in particular or even some general thoughts on compressor vs nocompressor machines?

Chef di Cucina Freeze & Scoop, White..jpg Here you go;

The worst thing that you can do is to get a machine that makes you freeze the bowl you have to freeze it again for a double batches. Whitch means waiting another 8-12 hours before being able to use it again!

You want a self-contained one. It helps eliminate & save all that aggravation. You'd only be using it for when you're in the mood or taste for some ice cream. The built-in refrigerating system really saves all that hard work & labor!!

I have the compact Winter model, but it's it's in white & silver.
    Last edited by Big Daddy's House; 1 week ago.
    ~BDH.

I am the King of Kitchen Toys!!!!!! http://www.cookingforums.net/core/im...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X