Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is your favourite dessert?

Dear friends,
    I'm Mary from Belarus and I'm a journalist. Currently, I'm working on a new project and I need your help with it. I'm writing about the desserts cooked in different countries. I would be very grateful to you for providing the information for my project. What I need is:

1. The photo of your favourite dessert (which you cook for your family and which is specific to your country)
    2. the name of your country and city.
    3. Your name (if you want to mention it. I will publish it on my blog together with your recipe)
    4. The recipe of the dessert.

I would appreciate your help a lot!! You can send this information to my e-mail Nicolette72@yandex.ru

Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle(Awesome combination of chocolate and peanut butter)- One of my most favourite dessert.

Here's the recipe:
    Ingredients:
    1 - fudge brownie mix, 13x9inch pan
    1 packages - 10 ounces peanut butter chips
    2 packages - 13 ounce mini peanut butter cups
    4 cups - cold 2% milk
    2 packages - instant vanilla pudding mix, 5.1 ounces each
    1 cups - creamy peanut butter
    4 teaspoons - vanilla extract
    3 cartons - frozen whipped topping, thawed (8 ounces each)

Preheat oven to 350. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in peanut butter chips. Bake in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4-in. pieces.
    Cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping.
    Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until chilled.

See more recipes

Comment

My favorite is mango flavor ice cream and its recipe is : INGREDIENTS
      • Mango puree - 1 cups (puree from about 3 mangoes)
      • Heavy whipping cream - 1 cups
      • Sugar - cup + more (1/4 cup of sugar is perfect to sweeten the cream + more as required as per your mangoes' sweetness)
      • Pure vanilla extract - 1 tablespoon
      INSTRUCTIONS
      1. Puree the mango with enough sugar to make it sweet.
      2. Chill bowl, heavy cream and whisk in the freezer for 10 minutes for easier whipping.
      3. Add cup of sugar to the cream and start beating it using whisk attachment till you get stiff peaks. Do not over beat otherwise it will curdle.
      4. Then add pureed mango and vanilla.
      5. Fold them in using spatula; pour it into a freezer safe shallow container. Cover it and let it half set. It will take about 4 hours.
      6. Once half frozen then remove it to the blender and blend it into smooth, so ice crystal will break.
      7. Pour it back to the same container. Cover with plastic wrap. Make sure that plastic touches to the surface of the ice cream. Thus there will be no ice crystal on the surface once frozen.
      8. Let it set completely. Scoop and serve.

Comment

Fruit cream is a brilliant idea for dessert. It can be prepared with a combination of fruits and fruit cream.
        Heavy cream 2 cups
        Bnana (kela),sliced 1
        Mango (aam) 2
        Apple (sev) 1
        Strawberries 5-6
        Grapes (angoor) 1 cup
        Kiwi sliced 2
        Icing sugar cup
        Honey 2 table spoon
        Vanilla essence tea spoon

Method
        • Cut fruit into small pieces. Grapes can be cut horizontally into 3 parts. I usually blend half of the mangoes and chop the remaining half.
        • Put the cream in a medium bowl and add honey and sugar. Stir slowly until mixed well. The taste should be sweet not creamy. Now add vanilla and mix well.
        • Add half of the chopped fruits in the cream and mix it well.
        • Take small bowls and add a layer of blended mango in the glasses.
        • Then add a thick layer of cream. Now top the glass with chopped fruits. Chill and serve.
        • Consume on the same day
        Last edited by ChefBlue; 06-13-2016, 06:04 AM.

Comment

For now, I am addicted to this healthy yet mouth-watering Chocolate Frosting Shots!

Comment

Unbaked Brownies
            Ingredients
            • 2 cups loosely packed pitted dates
            • 1 1/2 cups walnuts
            • 6 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
            • 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
            • 2 tsp water
            • 1/4 + 1/8 tsp salt
            • 1/4 cup cacao or cocoa powder
            • cup pure maple syrup (or raw agave)
            • 2 tbsp vegetable or melted coconut oil
            • 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
            Combine the dates, walnuts, 6 tbsp cocoa, 1 1/2 tsp vanilla, water, and salt in a food processor. Process until completely smooth, scraping down as needed – It may seem dry at first, but don’t add any extra water. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan, or line the pan with parchment or wax paper. Transfer dough to pan and press very firmly until dough is evenly distributed in the pan. In a medium mixing bowl, combine remaining cocoa and vanilla extract with the maple syrup and oil. Stir until mixture forms a paste (this is the frosting). Spread evenly over dough in the baking pan. Refrigerate brownies for at least 2 hours, to set. Leftovers can stay covered at room temperature for a day, or up to 2 weeks in the fridge, or 1-2 months in the freezer.

Comment

I absolutely love chocolate ice cream with a small handful of chocolate sprinkles and Ovaltine chocolate mix drizzled on top. Its so chocolatey and delicious

Comment

My favorite dessert after meals is always fruit salad. It is a bowl of lots of tropical fruits and covered with condense milk and some ice to mix them. The amount of ice depends on you if you taste too sweet or not

Comment

Banana pudding!
                  ~BDH.

I am the King of Kitchen Toys!!!!!! http://www.cookingforums.net/core/im...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Absolutely anything with Chocolate...like anything

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X