Have you ever heard of Egyptian Koshary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever heard of Egyptian Koshary

I've just tried this nice vegetarian dish called "Koshary" it is the national dish in Egypt that consists mainly of rice and lentils. I've followed this nice recipe to make the Egyptian Koshary:
    http://www.siteawy.com/en/recipes/egyptian-koshary.html
    Just follow the recipe carefully it is delicious.

No, I never heard this kind of dish. How did you know about it? It looks delicious. I should try this at least once. Very less ingredients required and I am sure it is good in taste.

Comment

No, never heard about it. But i checked the link u mention. The dish look delicious in the image.

Comment

Koshary is one of the most traditional dishes for any meal in Egypt. It consists of rice, lentils, pasta, and onions, layered and covered in tomato sauce. It’s eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Koshary is a working-class staple in Egypt, sold from street food stalls, dished up in restaurants, and a go-to dish in homes.
        Last edited by ChefBlue; 03-14-2017, 03:44 AM.
        Culinary Schools in Dubai | International Centre for Culinary Arts | Dubai cooking school

Comment

One of my favorite Middle Eastern dishes.
          “If you are afraid of butter, use cream.”
          – Julia Child

Comment

One of my top tasting dishes, I have to do this for my daughter everyime she comes back from collage x

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

• Gillian
              Our microwave combi stopped working!
              Gillian
              We have had our combi for just a few years - you could use it as a convection oven, grill (broiler in American speak) or microwave cooker or microwave...
              3 weeks ago
            • Gillian
              Rock Buns
              Gillian
              A long time ago a friend and I made some rock buns - also known as rock cakes - for my mum. It was my friend's recipe and although she gave me the recipe,...
              6 days ago
            Working...
            X