No announcement yet.

Favorite Cheese?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There aren't a lot of "exotic" cheeses that I like; I am pretty straight-forward when it comes to cheese. I like cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan, and that's pretty much it for me. I don't ever get tired of any of them, though!

Comment

You can't beat a bit of english Brie

Then again stinking Bishop is something else.. Despite having to store it somewhere that it doesn't stink out your entire house!

Comment

I like fruity and slightly sharp white cheese Asiago and Gorgonzola which is sharp, spicy and a little on the expensive side, but a little goes a long way. Try it crumbled over buttery pasta or a plate of sauteed greens.
        Vorrei Italian Cheese

Comment

I like anything that melts. Brie is good, Gruyere is amazing too,

Comment

Swiss and then cheddar

Comment

Cheddar & Swiss.
              ~BDH.

I am the King of Kitchen Toys!!!!!! http://www.cookingforums.net/core/im...ilies/wink.png

Comment

I had a new Canadian smoked Gorgonzola last weekend that was amazing.
                A local producer here makes a great fenugreek Gouda that I use a lot.
                I use marble cheese most often for non pizza related food and provolone/mozzarella for pizzas.

For cheese trays my favorite cheese maker is Fritz Kaiser.
                https://www.fkaiser.com/en/our-products/
                “If you are afraid of butter, use cream.”
                – Julia Child

Comment

I like them all with a love for very sharp cheese.

Comment

It has to be Edam!
                    Last edited by ChefBlue; 12-29-2016, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Cottage cheese. Actually, its tatse is bad at the first time I eat but gradually, I feel it more and more better.

Comment

Definitely Gouda and Gorgonzola. One of my absolute favorites. There are so many good recipes with Gorgonzola

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

• Eowyn01
                          your favorite asian dish
                          Eowyn01
                          Just wondering if any of you is interested in the Asian cuisine as well and if so what's your favorite dish? I, for example, am a huge fan of Korean and...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • nopeda
                          Trying to learn something about Asian seafood seasoning
                          nopeda
                          Hi,

I've been to several Chinese/Asian(?) buffets over the years and especially like the "seafood delight" that they offer. They...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • aruze9
                          What can you do with banana peels?
                          aruze9
                          Bananas taste really good, right? The fruit is always in my daily diet. In addition, it can bring about many health benefits such as reducing stress,...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • cedar
                          Beef Stew for Pot Roast?
                          cedar
                          Hello!

I am crock potting a pot roast for church Sunday (pot luck).
                          I usually get the McCormicks pot roast seasoning pouch but they...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • Eowyn01
                          fresh meat in the forum
                          Eowyn01
                          Hey there, Emily here, completely new to the forum and basically anything forum-related haha I'm a 31-year-old goofball who just loves to cook even...
                          3 weeks ago
                        Working...
                        X