Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good side dishes with pasta?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good side dishes with pasta?

What are some good side dishes with pasta?

Pasta don't need any side dish, his sauce, or pesto, or anything inside it, is sufficient

Comment

I usually make roasted vegetables when I make pasta. Simple roasted green beans on the side is a nice touch and adds some more color. I've also been known to make stuffed mushrooms or stuffed artichokes if I feel like doing something more involved.

Comment

I like side salads with pasta, but pretty much any vegetable pairs well. I would steer clear of potatoes, bread sticks, or anything starchy, though, because you're already getting plenty of carbs from the pasta itself.

Comment

For me it depends on what type of pasta you are talking about. What else is in the pasta? What type of sauce? Salad always pairs well, pretty much regardless of what else is in the pasta, but other sides might not do as well.

Comment

As it's been suggested several times, Salad is a good pair. maybe some sliced tomatoes with a drizzle of good balsamic, olive oil salt and pepper. maybe a few crumbles of feta or mozzarella shreds.
            Mary

I'm not a chef, and I don't play on one television

Comment

Originally posted by PantryPrincess View Post
              I usually make roasted vegetables when I make pasta. Simple roasted green beans on the side is a nice touch and adds some more color. I've also been known to make stuffed mushrooms or stuffed artichokes if I feel like doing something more involved.
              I prefer vegetables also. When I serve pasta, it's as a main dish and usually a bit on the heavy side. So unless the sauce has a ton of veggies in it, then I serve them on the side. Sometimes I don't even bother with a side at all...

Comment

If the pasta has meat in it, I would normally make a quick salad on the side. If it does not have meat, I'd make some meat balls or something similar.

Comment

I barely incorporate pasta with a side dish. Probably because everything is already in the pasta. But if I am in the mood I usually pair it with salad.

Comment

You can try the salad and pasta, this gives a sense of fun to eat.
                    Hello, very glad if you visit my blog www.cookydaddy.com

https://www.naciholidays.vn/tours/du-lich-chau-uc.html

https://www.naciholidays.vn/tours/du-lich-chau-au.html

Comment

Pasta is little bit heavy dish so, I don't think pasta need any side dish. But if you want a side dish then salad is a perfect match.

Comment

I tried the salad and pasta, very strange and interesting to eat! Thanks cookydaddy
                        I want to share my experience with you! Visit my blog: www.cleaninsider.com

Comment

Pasta itself is heavy, and I don't bread cuts it since both are carbo-heavy. A salad would be nice.

Comment

​I would recommend you to try Asparagus, that brings an "Amazing" Factor to the Table. This unforeseen side stars blanched asparagus tangled up with baby greens, gently dressed in lemon and olive oil, rolled up in prosciutto and cut simply like a sushi roll.
                            Vorrei Italian Cheese

Comment

I generally do a salad as a side for pasta, maybe a little bread. Try flipping that and make past the side and salad the main.

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

Working...
                              X