What can you do with banana peels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can you do with banana peels?

Bananas taste really good, right? The fruit is always in my daily diet. In addition, it can bring about many health benefits such as reducing stress, improving eye and heart health, etc. But we can also make a lot of thing with banana peels which we often throw away.
    Due to the strong antioxidant agents found in banana peels, it is considered as one of the incredible natural treatments for skin tags. Moreoever, the enzymes in banana peels are beneficial for relieving the tag naturally.
    • Prepare a banana peel and cut it into small pieces
    • Put the inside part of the peel on the skin tag
    • Cover it by using a bandage and wait for overnight
    • Remove the peel and then rinse it off the area with clean water
    • Repeat the treatment per night for several days or until you notice some significant improvements
    If you got trouble with skin tags, this tip would be useful for you!
    Last edited by ChefBlue; 3 weeks ago.

that's cool! never heard of that method before. Where did you pick that up?

Comment

The potassium in banana peels is thought to help whiten your teeth. Choose a banana that looks just ripe, which is when the potassium levels are optimal. Open it from the bottom end upward, then rub the inside of the peel against your teeth until they're completely coated in banana paste.

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

• Eowyn01
        your favorite asian dish
        Eowyn01
        Just wondering if any of you is interested in the Asian cuisine as well and if so what's your favorite dish? I, for example, am a huge fan of Korean and...
        2 weeks ago
      • nopeda
        Trying to learn something about Asian seafood seasoning
        nopeda
        Hi,

I've been to several Chinese/Asian(?) buffets over the years and especially like the "seafood delight" that they offer. They...
        3 weeks ago
      • aruze9
        What can you do with banana peels?
        aruze9
        Bananas taste really good, right? The fruit is always in my daily diet. In addition, it can bring about many health benefits such as reducing stress,...
        3 weeks ago
      • cedar
        Beef Stew for Pot Roast?
        cedar
        Hello!

I am crock potting a pot roast for church Sunday (pot luck).
        I usually get the McCormicks pot roast seasoning pouch but they...
        3 weeks ago
      • Eowyn01
        fresh meat in the forum
        Eowyn01
        Hey there, Emily here, completely new to the forum and basically anything forum-related haha I'm a 31-year-old goofball who just loves to cook even...
        3 weeks ago
      Working...
      X