• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We have detected that you don't have an account with us yet (or haven't logged in). We encourage you to register an account: it's free, and then you'll be able to post on the forum!

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patak's Cauliflower Curry

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Welcome to vBulletin!

Welcome to vBulletin! Module
Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

To edit or remove this module, click "edit site", then "edit page".

Latest Topics

Latest Topics Module
Collapse

Advertisement

Advertisement Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patak's Cauliflower Curry

Ingredients

* 1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
    * 120g Onion. grated
    * 120g Onion. diced
    * 500g Cauliflower florets (medium size)
    * 1 tbsp. Patak's Tikka Masala Curry Paste
    * 2 tbsp. Patak's Korma Curry Paste
    * 50g Canned chopped tomatoes
    * 300 ml Water or vegetable stock
    * 100 ml Single cream
    * 1 tbsp. Fresh coriander leaves. chopped

Method
    1. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the grated onion until light golden brown.
    2. Add the Patak's Tikka Masala and Korma Curry Pastes and stir fry for a few minutes. Add the diced onion and sauté for a further 3 - 4 minutes until light golden brown.
    3. Add the tomatoes, cauliflower florets and water and mix well.
    4. Transfer to your slow cooker and cook on high for 1 hour or on low for 2 - 2˝ hours.
    5. Stir in the cream and serve garnished with fresh coriander leaves.

It is totally delicious and chocka block full of the goodness of veg! and it's one of the best recipes from my collection of slow cooker recipes.

Why not own up to the fact that this is not your recipe but copied from the Pataks website. The give away was the ingredient cilantro \ coriander in "your other recipes" What's it to be James ?

Comment

Also, the measurements.

I can't understand that. Looks like large measurements quite similar to those used in a restaurant that accommodates large crowds of diners!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy's House View Post
        Also, the measurements.

I can't understand that. Looks like large measurements quite similar to those used in a restaurant that accommodates large crowds of diners!
        http://www.pataks.co.uk/recipes/caul...ow-cooker.aspx

Maybe this will help. A copyrighted recipe direct from the Patak site.

The URL can be published, reposting the recipe without attribution cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy's House View Post
          Also, the measurements.

Not really Sherm. Remember a metric cup of liquid is 250 ml and the 500g of cauliflower is a little more than a pound in weight. ( 1 lb and 1.63 oz ).

Comment

Yeah, I found out about more of it from a link that was posted in another thread.

Interesting stuff!

Comment

Working...
            X