How to prepare Fish Puff Pastry ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to prepare Fish Puff Pastry ??

I see this recipe on youtube and i like it because i try it today for my launch ITS Really SO DELICIOUS, and i want to share it with you If you dont mind. Please take it serious , that is my first post here .

Fish Puff Pastry Recipe by CookingWithAlia

INGREDIENTS:
    Puff Pastry
    1 carrot
    1 bunch of fresh spinach
    Olive oil
    Salt and Pepper
    1 Egg white and 1 egg yolk
    Ingredients for the fish filling:
    1 pound (450 grams) of white fish filet (with NO bones)
    1 onion (chopped)
    1 garlic (crushed)
    1 red pepper
    2 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro (or parsley)
    2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
    1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper
    1 tablespoon butter

Watch this video by CookingWithALia to see how to prepare Fish Puff Pastry, with technique and some methods of cooking

I hope you enjoyed this recipe too !

Karine Losier - Fit Cooking Recipes

A FREE COOKBOOK 1000 RECIPES

http://bit.ly/1000recipess

hi kar! thanks for this!

Comment

I like this one.
      1 onion, peeled and quartered
      3-4 cloves
      1 bay leaf
      250ml double cream
      250ml whole milk
      400g firm white fish fillets
      400g smoked haddock fillets
      30g butter
      2 leeks, trimmed, well washed and thinly sliced
      30g plain flour
      Sea salt and black pepper
      Handful of flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
      300g peeled raw prawns
      Topping:
      750g Desirée potatoes, peeled
      75g butter, cubed
      50ml hot milk
      2 large egg yolks
      75 - 100g medium Cheddar, grated
      Put into a wide pan along with the bay leaf, cream and milk and bring to a simmer. Lower the white and smoked fish fillets into the pan and poach for 3-4 mins; it won’t matter if the fish is slightly underdone at this stage. Lift it out of the pan onto a plate.
      Pass the cooking liquor through a fine sieve into a jug and reserve.
      Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the leeks and sweat for 4 - 6 mins until soft. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, for another couple of minutes. Gradually stir in the reserved fish cooking liquor and let simmer for 10-15 mins, stirring from time to time, until thickened to a sauce consistency. Season well with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the chopped parsley.
      For the topping, cut the potatoes into chunks and add to a pan of salted water. Bring to the boil, lower the heat and cook for 15-20 mins, until tender when pierced with a knife. Drain well and push through a potato ricer, or mash until smooth. Add the butter and hot milk and mix until well incorporated. Allow to cool slightly, then stir in the egg yolks. Season well.
      Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 4). Flake the fish into bite-sized pieces and add to the leek sauce with the prawns. Stir until evenly combined. Transfer to a 1.75 - 2lt ovenproof baking dish and spoon the mash on top, spreading it evenly. For a traditional fish pie finish, mark the surface with the tines of a fork. Scatter over a generous layer of grated cheese. Bake in the oven for 25-35 mins, until the fish pie is bubbling and golden brown on top. Let stand for a few minutes, then serve the fish pie with peas or green beans.

Comment

fish is most healthiest foods other non veg foods

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X