Where are you shopping?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you shopping?

I know that the price of fish and seafood has gone up in our area so I am wondering what are the best places to shop and not be gorged by the prices. We are looking into getting into the fish scene and since I am a novice without a doubt I would appreciate some help with the best things to start with (and maybe what price they should run for).

We shop at Wal-Mart and Kroger. Wal-Mart is great because they have the "savings catcher" app that will give you money back if you buy something that is advertised for less somewhere else. Kroger I usually only shop at when they have their mix-n-match 10/$10 sale going on.

Comment

Leake, it would help if you added your location to your profile, or mentioned it in your post. I could advise you if you lived in Ireland - if not, not so much!

Comment

I buy my seafood at Winn Dixie and Publix most of the time. When I want salmon, however, I usually have to go to a local specialty store so I can find the wild version.

Comment

I live in an area where I can go to the local market. It's true about location, if you live in Seattle, you could go to Pike Place market; somewhere like that. I always find that if you have a local fish market close by, the prices are even better than somewhere like Walmart.

Comment

I use coupons for most of my non-food items. I can spend a bit more on the food items. I shop at our local meat market for most of our meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianna View Post
              We shop at Wal-Mart and Kroger. Wal-Mart is great because they have the "savings catcher" app that will give you money back if you buy something that is advertised for less somewhere else. Kroger I usually only shop at when they have their mix-n-match 10/$10 sale going on.
              I'm also shop at Wal-Mart, its a great place to buy seafood.

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X