Baked Salmon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baked Salmon

This is my favorite way to make salmon. I cut it into small steaks, brush it with olive oil and lay it on oven paper in an oven tray. Then I put a bay leaf on each piece and a slice of lemon. I sprinkle some salt and pepper and cover everything with aluminum foil. It takes about 20 minutes in the oven. It's always yummy.

That sounds wonderful. I've really been craving salmon lately and I think I'll need to pick some up and try this recipe out. Do you bake it at 350?

Comment

that does sound very pure. I do something similar, I sprinkle with Mrs. Dash Caribbean Citrus seasoning, a little black pepper and a touch of salt. I lay VERY thin slices of onion (yellow or red), on top of the fish, then very thin slices of lemon on top. and wrap in foil and bake usually I will add cooked rice about 1/2 cup then lay the salmon over top, then around sides will add matchstick carrots, fold foil to seal. then bake at 350 for about 18 minutes. this photo I didn't use the carrots I had steam - sauteed some asparagus to go with.
      Mary

I'm not a chef, and I don't play on one television

Comment

I thought you can try with salmon hot pot. I oftens make it for my family on weekend or in cold days. You cut it into small steaks then clean it with white wine with a little ginger.
        Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook shallots and garlics until soft, 3 to 5 minutes. then u add some pineapple and stir it. ( u can put tamarid in hot water to take the liquid and add into the pot) Stir tomatos also. Then u pour water and cook it. Season it with salt, sugar and soy sauce. Then u can add salmons and cook about 5-10 minutes. U can eat it with noodles and vegetables.

Comment

I love salmon and I love bay leaf. I can imagine that this will taste delicious. What temperature do you bake it at though? Also, do you have to preheat your oven?

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X