Favourite Seafoods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Seafoods

What is every ones favorite kind of sea food?

For me it's various types of fish (love rock cod, and halibut), as well as oysters (smoked).

I have only had lobster 2 times in my life but I think I like it too.

Do you have a favorite seafood meal?
    My blog
    http://www.lisaopolis.com/

I really love a simply steamed Maine lobster and butter. Can't forget raw Ahi and ginger and wasabi!

Comment

LOBSTER IS MY FAV SEAFOOD ALSO, BUT I LIKE HILSHA FISH MOST, A FAMOUS SEAFOOD OF BANGLADESH.

Comment

My absolute favourite is cold lobster, but I also love crab, shrimp, prawns, mussels, razor clams, oysters, winkles and whelks! I can't think of a fish I don't like, really

Comment

Abalone lobster shrimp swordfish and Pacific rock cod

Comment

I love Lobster. It definitely is delicious. I never made anything with lobster but I really enjoy broiling any type of filet. Tilapia is my favorite to cook.

Comment

Shrimp, scallops, and caviar!

Comment

Isn't caviar very expensive and very salty?
                ~BDH.

I am the King of Kitchen Toys!!!!!! http://www.cookingforums.net/core/im...ilies/wink.png

Comment

I love oysters, lobsters, crabs, shrimps and prawns. Mostly seafoods with shells. My favorite fish to eat would be the milkfish. It's just that it has so many bones so it's very inconvenient to eat it. You can buy boneless fish meat so it would be a lot easier to eat but you won't find many in the supermarkets. I love the belly part of it the best.

Comment

Scallops, shrimp, haddock and salmon are my 4 favorites!

This past weekend (Saturday), for the first time ever in life, I baked some scallops wrapped in bacon, and they came out very good!! Everyone loved, enjoyed and devoured them!

I saved a few for one of my brothers and his new wife to try, since they were there as well. They loved them, also!!

Got the idea from a dear late friend of ours who used to make them that way.
                    Last edited by Big Daddy's House; 04-02-2013, 12:08 AM.
                    ~BDH.

I am the King of Kitchen Toys!!!!!! http://www.cookingforums.net/core/im...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Lobster, crab, shrimp (especially scampi) but just about any way served and good old fashioned beer battered cod with malt vinegar (fish n chips pub style). When ever possible I do surf and turf, for me a nice thick fillet cut top sirloin and cold water Lobster tail with a butter with a hint of garlic is about as close to heaven on a plate as there is.

Comment

I never had beer-battered seafood.

Sounds good though!
                        ~BDH.

Comment

Shrimp, corvina, grouper

Comment

image_1824.jpg

Broiled Tilapia Parmesan

Try THIS one!!

A friend of mine told me about it.

We did it together, and it came out awesome!!!

Broiled Tilapia Parmesan.

1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

1/4 cup butter, softened

3 tablespoons mayonnaise

2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice

1/4 teaspoon dried basil

1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

1/8 teaspoon onion powder

1/8 teaspoon celery salt

1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.

2 pounds tilapia fillets

Check All Add to Shopping List

Directions

1.Preheat your oven's broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
                            2.In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion & garlic powders and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
                            3.Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to overcook the fish.

Enjoy!!
                            Last edited by Big Daddy's House; 10-28-2014, 05:25 AM.
                            ~BDH.

Comment

im a big Oyster fan and i love to eat soft shell crab(but its only during a small period of time during the year)

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X