Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Lilly's Olive Salad

Tiger Lilly's Olive Salad
    • Black olives - drained (canned or assorted imported olives such as Kalamata)
    • Green olives - drained (bottled or assorted imported olives)
    • Celery - cleaned and sliced thin on the slant
    • Anchovies (Acciughe) - flat fillets - chopped small - add oil to bowl
    • Minced fresh garlic (If fresh garlic isn't used - Granulated garlic powder)
    • Fresh ground black pepper
    • Ground red pepper flakes
    • Oregano - fresh chopped fine or dry - rubbed (I used dry this time)
    • Extra Virgin Olive oil
    • Red Wine vinegar
    • Fresh fennel stalks (Finocchio) - cleaned and sliced thin on the slant - optional
    • Roasted red peppers - remove skins if fresh roasted, you may substitute bottled add the liquid to bowl - sliced into strips - optional
    1. Place all ingredients (to taste depending on amount desired) in bowl and mix.
    2. Refrigerate several hours or over night before serving.
    3. Serve with crackers alone or as part of an Antipasto platter.
    Last edited by tigerlilly; 03-02-2015, 06:57 PM.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it anyway.

“Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain.”
    -Dave Barry

Would be a good start for a Muffaletta sandwich.

sandwich.jpg
    Attached Files
    “If you are afraid of butter, use cream.”
    – Julia Child

Comment

Will be making this for New Years.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it anyway.

“Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain.”
      -Dave Barry

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

• Eowyn01
        your favorite asian dish
        Eowyn01
        Just wondering if any of you is interested in the Asian cuisine as well and if so what's your favorite dish? I, for example, am a huge fan of Korean and...
        2 weeks ago
      • nopeda
        Trying to learn something about Asian seafood seasoning
        nopeda
        Hi,

I've been to several Chinese/Asian(?) buffets over the years and especially like the "seafood delight" that they offer. They...
        3 weeks ago
      • aruze9
        What can you do with banana peels?
        aruze9
        Bananas taste really good, right? The fruit is always in my daily diet. In addition, it can bring about many health benefits such as reducing stress,...
        3 weeks ago
      • cedar
        Beef Stew for Pot Roast?
        cedar
        Hello!

I am crock potting a pot roast for church Sunday (pot luck).
        I usually get the McCormicks pot roast seasoning pouch but they...
        3 weeks ago
      • Eowyn01
        fresh meat in the forum
        Eowyn01
        Hey there, Emily here, completely new to the forum and basically anything forum-related haha I'm a 31-year-old goofball who just loves to cook even...
        3 weeks ago
      Working...
      X