Orange Salad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Salad

I found this the other day in an old cookbook and I tried it. It was delicious. It's the season for oranges now and this makes a perfect dessert. Peel the oranges, cut them in small cubes, then sprinkle a tiny bit of sugar and cinnamon. Optional: if you have orange blossom water, it adds an extra flavor.

This does sound like a refreshing and delicious recipe! I have never heard of orange blossom water. Where do you get it? What does it taste like?

Comment

I wonder if there would be a way to make a simple glaze with orange juice and a tiny dollop of yogurt. Something that would counter the tartness would be very tasty, I think.

Comment

I love oranges but I don't think I would like cinnamon or sugar on them. They are sweet enough. I wonder why anyone would want to add sugar.

Comment

Sounds tasty, but i don't like orange.

Comment

It sounds delicious and oranges have so many health benefits. I will try it soon.

Comment

Excellent recipe! Be sure to try it! I like oranges)))

Comment

So easy and so tasty! thanks.

Comment

Great recipes thanks.
                  Admin avocat en ligne

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

• CaribouWho
                    Ice cream makers, any recommendations?
                    CaribouWho
                    Hi all, I'm keen to get into ice cream making and wondering if anyone has any experience with the different machines.

I've found this guide...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • Gillian
                    Potato Soup
                    Gillian
                    Has anyone got a good recipe for potato soup please? Alternatively suggest what to do with some wrinkly old potatoes which have grown roots already?...
                    3 weeks ago
                  Working...
                  X