Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe

This strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe is deliciously smooth just like a strawberry drinking yogurt, though all it contains is 100% fresh fruit!

Before I started becoming a veganI was a big fan of yogurt. I usually ate yogurt every day, and I LOVED those cartons of drinking yogurt.
    So this was something I missed when I went dairy free (though of course I did NOT miss the allergies and the sinus congestion!).
    So imagine my delight when I discovered that this easy strawberry smoothie recipe tastes exactly like strawberry flavored yogurt!
    While strawberries are used in this recipe, you can use any kind of frozen berries and you will get the same drinking yogurt effect. It is wonderful, you've got to try it!
    Ingredients: Strawberry and Banana Smoothie

5 Bananas
    1 cup frozen strawberries

Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe Method:

Peel and quarter the bananas and place in a blender with the strawberries and blend. If you have variable settings on your blender then start off slowly and then speed up to the maximum to make it extremely smooth.
    Garnish with a fresh strawberry and serve!
    Last edited by ChefBlue; 12-06-2016, 04:14 AM.

It's so good. Thanks.

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

• CaribouWho
      Ice cream makers, any recommendations?
      CaribouWho
      Hi all, I'm keen to get into ice cream making and wondering if anyone has any experience with the different machines.

I've found this guide...
      3 weeks ago
    • Gillian
      Potato Soup
      Gillian
      Has anyone got a good recipe for potato soup please? Alternatively suggest what to do with some wrinkly old potatoes which have grown roots already?...
      3 weeks ago
    Working...
    X