• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We have detected that you don't have an account with us yet (or haven't logged in). We encourage you to register an account: it's free, and then you'll be able to post on the forum!

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPANISH HOT CHOCOLATE

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Hot Topics This Month

Hot Topics This Month Module
Collapse

• ChocolateChip
    Favorite Cheese?
    ChocolateChip
    I think I would have to say that one of my favorite cheeses is a good quality Swiss. I like the tanginess of it. Aged cheddar and Brie are pretty yummy...
    3 weeks ago
  • rowan
    Grilled Cheese
    rowan
    Lately I've had a hankering for grilled cheese, but I want to try something different. I've been musing over different things I could add to my grilled...
    2 weeks ago
  • AsmaMohd
    Delicious Tiramisu Recipe.
    AsmaMohd
    Description: A wildly popular Italian cake, Tiramisu is traditionally flavored with coffee, cocoa and liquor.

Video URL:
    https://clip.mn/video/yt-mK5cDcfvo3s...
    5 days ago
  • ChocolateChip
    Water and wine
    ChocolateChip
    I have travelled to some countries where they add sparkling water to their red wine. I am honestly undecided as to if I like it or not. I love a good...
    3 weeks ago
  • Raizin
    How Do You Celebrate New Year's Eve?
    Raizin
    Do you prefer to go out somewhere or would you rather stay in and have a house party? We normally stay at home and invite people over. We have a pot luck...
    2 weeks ago
  • Darkginger
    Can you sort out the spam reporting feature, please?
    Darkginger
    It's been weeks now that this hasn't been working - we get an error message when trying to report any posts. Thanks!
    2 weeks ago
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPANISH HOT CHOCOLATE

INGREDIENTS:
    4 cups of whole milk ( or you can use 2 cups of half and half and 2 cups of whole milk)
    1 can condensed milk ( add another half can if you wanted sweeter)
    1 teaspoon GOOD vanilla extract
    1 teaspoon corn starch

8 ounces of good semi sweet or unsweetened dark chocolate ( i like ghirardelli or Lindt try use one that has at least 70 percent cacao content).
    whip cream for topping (optional).

WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE:
    Same as above just use good white chocolate.
    1 teaspoon of nutmeg
    sprinkle with a little cinnamon ( optional)

dilute the corn start in 2-3 tablespoons of water set aside. Heat the milk on medium stirring constantly add the vanilla extract and the condensed milk. Add the corn starch and keep stirring break the chocolate and add to milk content a little at a time until completely dissolved ( if using unsweetened chocolate check for sweetness) when the hot chocolate is nice and thick SERVE HOT. ( serves 4-6 people).

NOTE: you can save remainder for another night keep well in refrigerator for up to 2 days.

for more recipes go to my blog. recipesforpeopleonthego.blogspot.com

hmmmmmmm.........will definitely try it......

Comment

Wow, it Sounds delicious though by just reading it so I am sure it will be sweeter when I will make and taste it. Thanks though for posting this.

Comment

I might try this, but I'm going to cut the recipe in half.
        ~BDH.

I am the King of Kitchen Toys!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X