Mcdonalds burger meat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcdonalds burger meat

Hey guys does anyone know how they make their meat at Mcdonalds and where they get it from?

There are entire books written on the subject of McDonald's and the food industry behind the fast food giant. You could probably find tons of information through Google about that. They buy up meat like any other restaurant chain does, from cattle ranchers and factory farms.

Comment

As much as I love beef, I won't go near that place. Have you seen the movie Supersize Me? And I don't know where they get their "beef", but you have to remember that when they say "100% beef" that can include anything on a cow, anything (whether or not it's what we would consider "meat"). Not for me, thanks.

Comment

LOL grillking...considering the taste I would not swear that those burghers are made with recycled paper XD

Comment

I don't actually consider their meat to be true meat and I have not ate at any of their places since the 80s. The Supersize Me movie did not surprise me at all but I am surprised that so many people still eat at places like this. I think paper would actually taste better.

Comment

I can really not consider McDonalds meat as meat. It just doesn't taste right. I never eat burgers except if I make them at home myself.

Comment

It is very different from a real burger at a nicer restaurant. I think the cheese and toppings are what make the McDonald's burgers so tasty to the general public.

Comment

I don't actually consider that real food and definitely not real meat. I think they inject the food with creepy narcotics to attempt to mask the true flavor.

Comment

It's all in the salt. Salt makes everything taste better, and the sodium content in fast food is astronomical. I'm sure there are recipes that replicate the specific taste of a fast food burger, but I'd prefer to make my own. Much tastier, and I know exactly what's in it.

Comment

Their food is salty. I think the burgers taste like a little bit of beef and a lot of bread filling. I've never really liked their burgers but my husband was a fan. I have the salad when I eat there.

Comment

I agree with everyone who doesn't really consider it meat. I'll make my own burgers at home in the summer on the barbeque, but you won't catch me in a McDonalds, unless it's to use the bathroom.

Comment

My dad says McDonald's gets their burger meat from cows in New Zealand. I did see a video on Tyson's Facebook page. They say their company is the one who provides them with the chicken mcnuggets. But, someone I talked to said they used Murray's chicken nuggets. LOL.

Comment

Nothing better than 2 cheeseburgers after a night in a bar. For some reason, they taste better then!

Comment

Nobody knows where those food giants get their meat. I really think if we summarize the 'meat' amount of these chains we could easily end up with a number much higher than the global legal meat production. And I totally agree with everybody who said the salt do the trick, that amount of salt would make anything tasty.
                            Dried fruits, oils, nuts and other healthy food online

Comment

Hm. Sorry. I meant that probably there is not enough meat produced in the world to support all meat based industry, like mcdonalds and burger king and the supermarkets etc. with meat. so my guess is they use everything looks like meat. Bones and oher nonedible parts of the animal, other animals, soy and so on. But I hope my guess is not correct.
                              Dried fruits, oils, nuts and other healthy food online

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X