• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We have detected that you don't have an account with us yet (or haven't logged in). We encourage you to register an account: it's free, and then you'll be able to post on the forum!

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any ideas for an inexpensive appetizers

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Welcome to vBulletin!

Welcome to vBulletin! Module
Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

To edit or remove this module, click "edit site", then "edit page".

Latest Topics

Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ChefTim007
    Looking for recipes which mix up "sweet" and "spicy"
    ChefTim007
    Chocolate with a touch of chili is only one example! The mix of "sweet" and "spicy" is more and more also reflected in a fast growing...
    2 hours ago
  • Semigourmet
    Chilli's
    Semigourmet
    Since we are now technically in FALL. I thought I would share a new Recipe I just created and tried for the first time Yesterday. Semi's Chili
    5 days ago
  • ChefTim007
    Hello everybody!
    ChefTim007
    Hello guys! I'm Tim and sous-chef in a small restaurant with international specialties! Hope to get some new inspiration here and like to share my knowledge...
    1 week ago
  • elizabeth_wallace
    Homemade Greek Yogurt
    elizabeth_wallace
    Hey everyone,

I'd like to share my own homemade greek yogurt recipe. It's easy to make, much cheaper than store-bought yogurt and does not...
    1 week ago
  • Margaret Park
    Chopping tomatoes
    Margaret Park
    When you chop tomatoes (or mangos or peaches, etc) for a fresh salsa? Or chop juicy fruits for dessert recipes? Do you feel you lose too much juice while...
    1 week ago

Advertisement

Advertisement Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveThatFood View Post
    So many great appetizer ideas here! I love all kinds of appetizers, but for quickie appetizers with flavor, I like to go with something like Tapenade with Baked Crostini:

http://www.lovethatfood.com/recipes/...s/tapenade.htm

...or Cheese & Sausage Croissant Bites:

http://www.lovethatfood.com/recipes/...sant-bites.htm

These look wonderful. The recipes sound yummy. Thank you

Comment

Thanks, tigerlilly! I inadvertently deleted my images, so here they are again:
      Name:  9ff2b846b0025dc247e2c4486df9c2ff.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  44.2 KB
      Name:  a05c424521513cc99fe7715a255d6075.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  31.6 KB

Comment

i really love jalapeno! thanks for the recipe Dough Boy

Comment

That seems delicious

Comment

Working...