Blenders: which one to choose??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blenders: which one to choose??

Hi, everybody! Urgently need your advice about purchasing new blender. I had Oster Rapid, it was making almost everything what I wanted: crushing ice, fruits and vegetables, making soups, smoothies, creams e. g., but, unfortunately, broke down (I don't know, may'cause of the small capacity). Have read a lot of articles, comparisons, forums, most advised me this Ninja http://topchoice.best/main-review/be...ertop-blenders. And OMG in 2 months it died(((((( Waiting for your useful recommendations! My family won't endure another corpse. Need something powerful, but not very expensive. Thank's a lot in advance!

I would be looking for my full refund should a Ninja quit working within two months of purchase.
    Had to be a defect to last only 2 months and cost so much.
    Get your refund then replace or have them replace the Ninja at no charge. The warranty is at least one full year.

Comment

Shred Emulsifier..jpg

Try THIS one - the Shred Emulsifier!

I have one (in black). It is not too expensive. And it has a very big & powerful 1,500-watt 2.5 peak hp 30,000 rpm motor!!!!!

It can spin the blade fast enough to create the friction that's needed to make piping hot soups, sauces & hot beverages right inside the container! It also purees and makes cold smoothies. The drive socket and blade coupling are of a strong & durable metal-to-metal contact point!!

I've never liked the Ninja, because I've always felt as though it was not a good enough machine for me.

And its wimpy pea-brain motor just can't spin the blade fast enough to make hot soups!! The drive socket and blade coupling are a cheap plastic that can wear out in practically no time!!

It has to be particularly the most troublesome and the most flimsily made unit on the market!!
      Last edited by Big Daddy's House; 10-22-2015, 06:36 PM.
      ~BDH.

I am the King of Kitchen Toys!!!!!! http://www.cookingforums.net/core/im...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by Roll_Bones View Post
        I would be looking for my full refund should a Ninja quit working within two months of purchase.
        Had to be a defect to last only 2 months and cost so much.
        Get your refund then replace or have them replace the Ninja at no charge. The warranty is at least one full year.

Better yet; Don't get another Ninja at all!! These machines are all flimsily made and just can't deliver the goods!!
        You're better off getting something better!

~BDH.

I am the King of Kitchen Toys!!!!!! http://www.cookingforums.net/core/im...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy's House View Post

Better yet; Don't get another Ninja at all!! These machines are all flimsily made and just can't deliver the goods!!
          You're better off getting something better!
          I'm with you on that. I don't use a blender enough to warrant the cost of a Ninja. The one or two times a year I use my blender is for margaritas or some other blender cocktail.

But the OP should at least get a refund if this thing is only two months old.

Comment

I'm with you on that. I don't use a blender enough to warrant the cost of a Ninja. The one or two times a year I use my blender is for margaritas or some other blender cocktail.

But the OP should at least get a refund if this thing is only two months old.

With my blender, it is the best of ALL worlds.

Whether you use it often enough or not, you STILL want a machine that will give you good quality & dependability. The Ninja is none of that!

I would not even CONSIDER getting one.

~BDH.

Comment

Sherman, Do you have personal experience with the Ninja?
              I see the one you picture says "As Seen On TV".
              IMO, when I see that slogan, it assures me its junk.

Whats bad about the Ninja and what bad experiences have you had with it.
              The reason I ask this is Costco has regular Ninja demonstrations in store. Costco usually aligns themselves with good vendors. So, Costco must disagree with you about the Ninja product. So would the guy doing the demonstrations in the store.
              What questions should I ask the demonstrator at Costco next time i visit?

Comment

Sherman, Do you have personal experience with the Ninja?
                I see the one you picture says "As Seen On TV".
                IMO, when I see that slogan, it assures me its junk.

Whats bad about the Ninja and what bad experiences have you had with it.
                The reason I ask this is Costco has regular Ninja demonstrations in store. Costco usually aligns themselves with good vendors. So, Costco must disagree with you about the Ninja product. So would the guy doing the demonstrations in the store.
                What questions should I ask the demonstrator at Costco next time i visit?

Most of the stuff that shows "As Seen on TV" USUALLY IS junk. No doubt about it!

But some few items are not, and THIS is one of them. I've had the Shred Emulsifier for over a year now, and it is STILL going strong!
                It has not stopped working.

You can ask him why won't the Ninja machine spin the blade fast enough to make hot soups in the container. Find out what he says.

~BDH.

Comment

Most of the stuff that shows "As Seen on TV" USUALLY IS junk. No doubt about it!

But some few items are not, and THIS is one of them. I've had the Shred Emulsifier for over a year now, and it is STILL going strong!
                  It has not stopped working.

You can ask him why won't the Ninja machine spin the blade fast enough to make hot soups in the container. Find out what he says.
                  He already showed me/people watching it will make soup. It was hot enough to blow on the spoon.
                  What else can I ask him?
                  Keep in mind I have watched his demonstration more than once and he always makes a hot soup and turn gravel (small stones) into a flour like texture.
                  Either he is a magician or?

ps..... did you return your Ninja?

Comment

He already showed me/people watching it will make soup. It was hot enough to blow on the spoon.
                    What else can I ask him?
                    Keep in mind I have watched his demonstration more than once and he always makes a hot soup and turn gravel (small stones) into a flour like texture.
                    Either he is a magician or?

ps..... did you return your Ninja?

I never bought a Ninja. Never will!!.
                    Last edited by Big Daddy's House; 05-10-2018, 06:32 PM.
                    ~BDH.

Comment

I never bought a Ninja.
                      Then how can you claim the other machine is better? I for sure do not trust reviews.
                      I also realized that they were demonstrating Vitamix blender at Costco. I think. I will look harder and try to remember better. But I'm sorry i said Ninja because i might be wrong.

Comment

Next time that you are there, ask the guy why doesn't the Ninja have a metal drive socket to spin the blade faster. Chances are, that he might tell you that since the drive socket & post are all plastic, it can't.

And BTW, a small warning is on the machine, telling you to not attempt to make hot soup. with it. The plastic parts will give out and quit before you can do it!!
                        ~BDH.

Comment

Bestek Commercial Blender..jpg

The Shred Emulsifier broke.

Bought the one above from Amazon. More powerful & robust!!
                          ~BDH.

Comment

This blender is actually a powerhouse!
                            ,It can make smoothies
                            It can make piping hot soups, grind seeds into flour or meal. It can make ice cream & other things. the thing that I like most is that you can make piping hot soups right inside the container without a stove, thanks to the high-speed motor, which spins at 25,000 rpms to create the awesome friction that's needed to make the soup smooth & hot!!
                            ~BDH.

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X