Livestream cooking!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livestream cooking!

Don't think I've read this question anywhere in here yet, but are some of you familiar with livestreaming websites where I can watch cooks (professional or not) livestream their cooking? I was getting tired of reading blog entries to certain recipes and youtube videos just don't do it for me. My husband is very much into gaming and even has his own channel and while I was watching him record a livestream I kept thinking to myself: 'isn't there one platform for cooking or anything of that sort?' I'm absolutely not interested in gaming or anything but I'd really love seeing cooks do a livestream. That would be definitely a nice change from reading blog entries

I don't know of any specific ones but I do know that some of the culinary schools will occasionally livestream events they are having. Perhaps you could search for culinary schools and check their sites out for any scheduled events.
    “If you are afraid of butter, use cream.”
    – Julia Child

Comment

Originally posted by ChefBlue View Post
      I don't know of any specific ones but I do know that some of the culinary schools will occasionally livestream events they are having. Perhaps you could search for culinary schools and check their sites out for any scheduled events.
      Yeah, I should do that!

But as I was looking stuff up on Google, I randomly came across a website called picarto.tv and they call themselves a creative livestreaming website, which also features a cooking section. Haven't seen anyone use it yet though, but maybe this can be a thing for cooks?

Comment

Interesting idea, maybe this could be the next big thing. There's tonnes of cooking groups on Facebook and with the Facebook livestream functionality becoming popular, perhaps you could jump into some of those groups and ask/suggest people to stream their next cookup!

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

• CaribouWho
          Ice cream makers, any recommendations?
          CaribouWho
          Hi all, I'm keen to get into ice cream making and wondering if anyone has any experience with the different machines.

I've found this guide...
          3 weeks ago
        • Gillian
          Potato Soup
          Gillian
          Has anyone got a good recipe for potato soup please? Alternatively suggest what to do with some wrinkly old potatoes which have grown roots already?...
          3 weeks ago
        Working...
        X