Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's Kitchen

Anyone else watch this show?

I'll be the first to tell you that it's garbage but I can't stop watching it. I completely believe that it's written and no part of it can be considered real but I just love watching Ramsey yell at these people.. it also makes me chuckle a bit when they can't cook a steak right.

hell kitchen is this a TV show?

Comment

Yes it is.
      ~BDH.

I am the King of Kitchen Toys!!!!!! http://www.cookingforums.net/core/im...ilies/wink.png

Comment

It is like a train wreak, you can't help but watch it.

What about Elise, she was so over the top!!! And not in a good way.

I was hoping Will would win

Comment

He may have cheapened the profession but he's pulling in some serious cash.

Comment

Originally posted by deepfryerdan View Post
            Anyone else watch this show?

I'll be the first to tell you that it's garbage but I can't stop watching it. I completely believe that it's written and no part of it can be considered real but I just love watching Ramsey yell at these people.. it also makes me chuckle a bit when they can't cook a steak right.
            seriously???????????

Comment

I applaud anyone who decides go on this show or Master Chef. I respect Gordon Ramsey, but I wouldn't wanna be the one he goes off on if I screw something up.

Comment

YESSS I follow all of Gordon Ramsay's TV shows, Simply brilliant

Comment

Gordon Ramsay is one of my faves! Love his shows. They're so entertaining.

Comment

Hot Topics This Month

Collapse

• Eowyn01
                    your favorite asian dish
                    Eowyn01
                    Just wondering if any of you is interested in the Asian cuisine as well and if so what's your favorite dish? I, for example, am a huge fan of Korean and...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • nopeda
                    Trying to learn something about Asian seafood seasoning
                    nopeda
                    Hi,

I've been to several Chinese/Asian(?) buffets over the years and especially like the "seafood delight" that they offer. They...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • aruze9
                    What can you do with banana peels?
                    aruze9
                    Bananas taste really good, right? The fruit is always in my daily diet. In addition, it can bring about many health benefits such as reducing stress,...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • cedar
                    Beef Stew for Pot Roast?
                    cedar
                    Hello!

I am crock potting a pot roast for church Sunday (pot luck).
                    I usually get the McCormicks pot roast seasoning pouch but they...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • Eowyn01
                    fresh meat in the forum
                    Eowyn01
                    Hey there, Emily here, completely new to the forum and basically anything forum-related haha I'm a 31-year-old goofball who just loves to cook even...
                    3 weeks ago
                  Working...
                  X