• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We have detected that you don't have an account with us yet (or haven't logged in). We encourage you to register an account: it's free, and then you'll be able to post on the forum!

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocco DiSpirito..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Welcome to vBulletin!

Welcome to vBulletin! Module
Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

To edit or remove this module, click "edit site", then "edit page".

Latest Topics

Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• maddy33
    Can you recommend a julienne peeler?
    maddy33
    Hi everyone,

Recently I was visiting my friend, she regaled me with zucchini noodles. I did not eat so yummy for a long time! Naturally,...
    3 hours ago
  • Sam_White
    Social recipe-book App
    Sam_White
    Hi guys!
    Iím a beginning app developer. I would like to create a Social recipe-book App. I think it would be really useful to be able to:
    20 hours ago
  • dantefrizzoli
    Hello
    dantefrizzoli
    Hello,
    I'm just a guy that loves to cook and bake. I was hoping to get lots of recipes here. I love to BBQ and need some good marinades and rub...
    1 day ago
  • dantefrizzoli
    Lentils
    dantefrizzoli
    I have just started eating lentils because they are pretty healthy for you and not that bad to eat. I have tried some very bad(my taste) lentil recipes....
    1 day ago
  • Big Daddy's House
    Spammers Beware!!!
    Big Daddy's House
    If after you signup here to be a member of this forum, and your main intent is to spam the board, and start stomping on the board with repulsive spam,...
    2 days ago

Advertisement

Advertisement Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocco DiSpirito..

Rocco DiSpirito was Hung's sous chef on last season's Top Chef. I've been doing some work for Bertolli and they've got these Rocco cooking videos online at this site. In the videos, he gives some great cooking tips and shows you how to make some simple Mediterranean meals. I'm really into Mediterranean because it's light yet still has a lot of flavor. For those of you who don't have time to make these, he shows you how to make a really quick dinner using Bertolli Mediterranean Style Frozen Dinners. Impress your friends with it!
    Last edited by soulstar; 11-02-2007, 06:48 PM.

awwwwwwww cute link. what a friendly series. there's one clip that was a lot like that chef challenge where they did the frozen meals. i usually resist product placement & corporate sponsors sucking the life out of creativity but top chef really knows how to subtly sell it. they make everything so pretty & tempting. that bertolli site did a decent job of not making it seem like a tedious bertolli ad. way to go rocco.
    what sort of work do you do for bertolli?

Comment

Recipes Rocco!

Recipes Rocco!

Hello!

I have collected some recipes Rocco DiSpirito. So amazing!
      U can find it on my website on forum http://swiscooking.webs.com/apps/for...387-top-chefs-.

There is much more recipes Tv CHefs: Gordon Ramsey, Nigella Lawson, Jamie Olvier, Marco Pierre White, Bourdain, Anna Olson, Michael Smith, Antony Worrall Thompson, Martha Stewart, Antonio Carluccio and more...

Comment

Working...
      X