• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We have detected that you don't have an account with us yet (or haven't logged in). We encourage you to register an account: it's free, and then you'll be able to post on the forum!

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry, but i dont get Louise Rednapp...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Hot Topics This Month

Hot Topics This Month Module
Collapse

• ChocolateChip
    Favorite Cheese?
    ChocolateChip
    I think I would have to say that one of my favorite cheeses is a good quality Swiss. I like the tanginess of it. Aged cheddar and Brie are pretty yummy...
    3 weeks ago
  • rowan
    Grilled Cheese
    rowan
    Lately I've had a hankering for grilled cheese, but I want to try something different. I've been musing over different things I could add to my grilled...
    2 weeks ago
  • AsmaMohd
    Delicious Tiramisu Recipe.
    AsmaMohd
    Description: A wildly popular Italian cake, Tiramisu is traditionally flavored with coffee, cocoa and liquor.

Video URL:
    https://clip.mn/video/yt-mK5cDcfvo3s...
    5 days ago
  • ChocolateChip
    Water and wine
    ChocolateChip
    I have travelled to some countries where they add sparkling water to their red wine. I am honestly undecided as to if I like it or not. I love a good...
    3 weeks ago
  • Raizin
    How Do You Celebrate New Year's Eve?
    Raizin
    Do you prefer to go out somewhere or would you rather stay in and have a house party? We normally stay at home and invite people over. We have a pot luck...
    2 weeks ago
  • Darkginger
    Can you sort out the spam reporting feature, please?
    Darkginger
    It's been weeks now that this hasn't been working - we get an error message when trying to report any posts. Thanks!
    2 weeks ago
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, but i dont get Louise Rednapp...

'Something for the weekend' is a programme (uk, east yorks channel 4) that has an ok male presenter and louise rednapp...but i cant seem to understand her presence at all...boring, dull, lifeless...ZZZZZZ sorry, fell asleep!

No dislike toward her, just think she does nothing for the programme.

N e ho...

Working...
X